Precision Toner compatible toner & ink cartridges come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Consumers can be confident that our products will be damage free from workmanship and defects. In the event that you receive a flawed cartridge our professional team will assist you to assess the problem and troubleshoot to ensure your satisfaction.
Where required, a new cartridge will provided for customer satisfaction! When contacting us, please be sure to provide your order number and contact information along with any sample that you may have to illustrate the issue.
Once we have received the required information, our courteous staff will begin the process to rectify the issue within 1 business day!
All original products and supplies are subject to manufacturer warranty and will be managed in the particular manufacturer’s system.
Precision Toner provides quality refurbished and pre-owned equipment. Warranty coverage varies according to product and is provided at time of purchase. Care/Warranty program for all equipment is provided only in GTA area.
Return, Replacement, and Exchange
Prior to returning an item, please call our customer service team first. We must give technical assistance to address any queries about our items, troubleshooting and installation. Should a replacement, return or exchange be needed, we shall offer guides on how to get Return Merchandise Authorization.
To process your RMA we will require the original box that the item came in, a sample copy of the issue and a print out of the supply status page to ensure accuracy of toner levels.
Our company liability hereunder must be restricted to reimbursement and replacement as given above.
Keep in mind that any cartridge checked by our quality guarantee technician to be in operation, not our product, empty, damaged by user, will not be covered under the warranty.
Precision Toner Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Covers
- Defective compatible black toner cartridges for monochrome printers
- Defective compatible drum unit cartridges
- Defective compatible black & colour toner cartridges for colour printers
- Defective re-manufactured toner cartridges
Returnable within 60 days of received date – Only if unopened (Customer responsible for applicable shipping charges)
- Unopened compatible or re-manufactured toner cartridges
- Unopened compatible or re-manufactured ink cartridges
- Unopened compatible or re-manufactured drum units
Returnable within 30 days of received date – Only if unopened (Customer responsible for applicable shipping charges)
- OEM ink cartridges
- OEM toner cartridges
- OEM drum units
- Computer accessories
- Cleaning supplies
Lifetime Warranty On Toner And Ink Cartridges Terms and Conditions
- 1st Year: Complete replacement of toner and ink cartridge with at least 30% of toner and ink capacity. Shipping costs covered by Precision Toner.
- 2nd Year or more: Toner and ink cartridges must have at least 50% of the toner or ink capacity. Shipping costs covered by customer.
PPE & Personal Safety Products
Due to the unique nature of matters of public safety, several types of goods are excluded from our return policy due to hygiene reasons, including but not limited to; sanitizers, dispensers, masks, face masks, eye ware, shields, gloves, bottles and any other items related to personal protection equipment (PPE). These items and all similar product(s), are final sale and will not be accepted for return or refund.
Printers & Copiers Warranty
Factory new equipment will be covered under the specific manufacturer’s warranty; and All pre-owned/refurbished/repossessed multifunction copier printer will include individual service care program from 30 days to 3 years with in the GTA area. For outside GTA, provinces and USA, please contact our sales representative for special peace of mind service care program.
Not returnable or covered by warranty
- Final sale, clearance, or opened packages
- Compatible Toner Refill Kits
All original toner cartridges have a 7-day return period (at the customers expense), as long as the product is unused, undamaged or not opened. After 7 days no returns or exchanges will be granted.
OEM ink and toner cartridges cannot be returned once opened.
For service regarding repairs, exchanges, and refunds; please contact the manufacturer directly. They will gladly assist your concerns.
|Manufacturer||Warranty Period||Contact Number||Manufacturer Website|
|HP||Life of supply||1-800-474-6836||www.hp.com/ca|
|Lexmark||Different with each product||1-800-438-2468||www.lexmark.com/en_CA|
|Xerox||Life of supply||1-800-821-2797||www.xerox.ca|
|Kyocera Mita||Life of supply||1-877-326-7976||www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.ca|
- Modification to a product without the authorization from Precisiontoner.com will result in a void to the warranty.
- In no event shall Precisiontoner.com be liable for any incidental or consequential damages; including but not limited to loss of business, profits and/or equipment(s)
- com is not responsible for any damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect. We’re only responsible for products that come with a manufactured defect.
Adjustment / Cancellation to an Order:
- We recommend contacting us immediately to cancel any order. Our number is: 905-326-2790. Since we want our customers to get their items as soon as possible, any adjustments should made before 1pm EST/EDT as they would be shipped the same day. It is also the responsibility of the customer to cover any shipping costs if any errors occur (unless order is placed by one of our agents).
- Once an order has been processed by our team, you may not cancel or change your order.
- If you accidentally purchased the incorrect products, simply contact us for a return authorization. Once the authorization has been confirmed return the items to us to obtain an exchange/refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- If you see any price drop on our website's product page, you can contact us within the 7 days following the purchase date and we will arrange a refund to your store credit for the difference. Please note, if the price difference lowers your subtotal below the minimum required for free delivery, shipping charges will be applied.
- Please check your order confirmation email to ensure it is error free. If the shipping address is incorrect/ incomplete, customers are responsible to report immediately to our representatives with the appropriate address. If the correction cannot be made in time and the order is processed and shipped out, the order must be returned before being resent (shipping fees will be applied).
- If a non-defective item(s) is returned to us and needs to be resent to you, we reserve the right to charge the shipping fee based on the size and weight of the item(s).
- Once the package leaves, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier(s). They assume any responsibility for any unforeseen delays, and any damage that may be caused. Please allow 15 business days for package(s) to be delivered before Canada Post deems it as a lost package.
Returns & Refunds:
- All returns, whether defective or not, must be returned in their original condition, complete with all packaging and accessories. Non-defective items must be returned with the original manufacturer’s intact seal and must be in 100% resalable condition. For example, writing on the box may void, or cause a deduction to your refund. Any deviation from these conditions will require pre-approval by PrecisionToner.
- Defective item(s): If the whole order is returned, and deemed defective you will receive a full refund. If only a part of the order is returned, the returned items will be refunded.
- Non-defective sealed item(s): Please be advised that the cost for shipping will not be refunded; the total amount will be for the item(s) only.
- Some products may not be returned such as OEM items. For the full list of items which can’t be returned, please refer to our guarantee guideline table at the top of this page.
- Our customer service team will gladly assist you with any of your returns. In some cases, picture identification will be required to fulfil the return.
- Please note all orders are recorded by our system.
- We provide RSL (prepaid return shipping label) to confirmed items with their specific warranty period; unless, in special circumstances, authorized by our customer service. Items must be returned within 30 days after the RSL is issued; if it’s not used within 30 days, we are not responsible to provide a new shipping label, and customers will be responsible for returning the item.
Promotions/ Coupons/ Gifts:
- All free gifts/ promotional products cannot be exchanged or refunded and must be returned if the associated item is being returned.
- Limited in quantity. All free items will be on a “first come, first serve” basis, no substitutes will be offered.
- Users are responsible for shipping cost of “free gift coupons” unless combined with an order subtotalling over $49.
Returns, exchanges, and refunds for purchases with earned store credit, free gifts, and bonus items:
- All products must be returned in the original purchased condition, along with the original packaging and any other applicable accessories. If the purchase includes a free gift, included or bonus items, the gift/items must be returned as well for the purchase to qualify for a refund.
- All product refunds are subject to store credit deduction correspondingly to the product and/or the order’s subtotal. Any promotional item/credit earned will be deducted if said minimum required is no longer reached after any related refund.
- For audit and fraud prevention; returns and exchanges will require appropriate identification, such as your name, address, and phone number. A valid photo ID may also be required for further information.
- All returns with the original invoice/receipt will be made to the original method of payment/ store credit.
Product Descriptions:Precisiononer.com (strongly attempts to be as accurate as possible) in describing the product, and pricing; however; Precisiontoner.com cannot guarantee that the product description and/or pricing are completely accurate. In the event that the information is incorrect due to a typographical, informational, technical, or any other error(s), Precisiontoner.com will not be liable for any loss or discrepancy with accurate data. If a product offered on the website is not as displayed, or does not meet your expectations; you may return the product in accordance with the return policy.
The price displayed for products on the website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer/supplier, or the estimated retail value for a comparable product featured elsewhere. Precisiontoner.com cannot confirm the price of an item until an order has been placed.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on the website may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than the stated price; Precisiontoner.com, at their discretion, will either contact you with instructions before shipping or canceling your order.
Abuse of the rewards system including: failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward points or promotional offers, and any improper conduct determined by Precisiontoner.com may result in the cancellation of the member’s account without notice and/or future disqualification from the program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued and/or the cancellation of previously issued but unused reward points.
Precision Toner reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return. Precision Toner also reserves the right to limit, or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time for any reason.
Precision Toner will only accept a return of merchandise if purchased from the store.
In connection with the enforcement of any of the Terms & Conditions governing the reward point system; Precision Toner reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs. Store credits are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.